Sunday, April 11, 2010

happiness

This has been a really excellent week. Here are some reasons why...

1. Sunny with a high of 75. When the weather's happy, I"m happy. And ridiculously non-productive.

2. Sour patch watermelons. I rarely eat candy, but these are the absolute best. A dear friend surprised me with a bag and I've been chowing down ever since.

3. "Something Beautiful" by Needtobreathe. Surely you've heard this song by this point, but, if you haven't, go listen to it right now.

4. They may take our lives, but they can never take our derby.
I am obsessed with our theme and our crazy costumes. (According to Anna, because this is the closest I'll ever get to the Lord of the Rings...that may be true!) DG has now won Sigma Chi Derby Day back to back years. An awesome way to end the week!

Countless more reasons have contributed to the goodness of the week; these were just some highlights. More soon!

1 comment:

  1. I like that I got 2 shout-outs in this post. Btw, maybe we can still have a LOTR themed something. Likeee Bid Day: everyone will be given a ring and we can play a game similar to horseshoes but the will try to throw it into a volcanoe? maybe?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...