Tuesday, June 15, 2010

check these out:

Where God sent me to an orphanage for just a little over a week, He has sent two of my friends off to orphanages for the entire summer. Katherine is a dear friend, and I miss her terribly. Everything I see reminds me of her and it's killing me to not be in constant communication with her. Lacey is going to be a dear friend, and I miss her too even though our friendship has just begun. She is transferring to Ole Miss in the fall, and, from the time we have spent together, I know that I am going to be a better person for having her in my life these next two years!

Katherine is in the Philippines, and Lacey is in Peru. Both have limited internet access but are going to try and post over the course of the summer. Whether they can update their blogs or not, pray for them with me and be excited! The world is going to be a better place in August because of what they have set out this summer to do.

Here's Katherine - http://withallyoursoul.wordpress.com/ and Lacey -
http://alwaysbeforeme.tumblr.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...