Tuesday, August 9, 2011

the lord is my shep-herd

When you come back from another country, everyone expects you to instantly write on blogs and journal and post pictures on Facebook and share about your experience. Ironically, these times are almost always the times when words and photos are not even close to enough. I'm hoping that for now, the following words and faces can speak for themselves...

Jehová es mi pastor; nada me faltará.
En lugares de delicados pastos me hará descansar;
junto a aguas de reposo me pastoreará.


Confortará mi alma; me guiará por sendas de justicia por amor de su nombre.
Aunque ande en valle de sombra de muerte no temeré alguno, por tú estarás conmígo;
tu vara y tu cayado me infundirán aliento.


Aderezas mesa delante de mí en presencia de mis enemigos;
unges mi cabeza con aceite;
mi copa está rebosando.


Ciertamente el bien y la misericordia me seguiran todos los días de mi vida,
y en casa de Jehová moraré por largos días.


[Salmo 23 - La Senda 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...