Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Why is it...

...that technology beckons more during finals week than during any other week of the year?

...that I find it easy to study everything except for the very class I should be studying the most?

...that senioritis is real, and shuts you down so much more than you would think?

...that the weather during exams always matches the mood? (Freezing and misting, of course.)

...that the more we have to do, the more my friends and I crave time together?

...that we have to graduate and cannot simply stay in college, together, forever, for the rest of our lives?

FOUR days until the beach. I really, really wish that the end of this week didn't mean being separated from all of my friends for so long, but at the same time I am quite ready to be finished with classes for a while. I am trying to stay on top of things, but I have 0 motivation. Which is why I'm writing this right now instead of studying Contracts Law or researching the Holiness Movement during the Modern Period. Obviously.

Are you studying right now too? Should you be studying now? (That's probably the better question.) Get back to the books and I will too. But first...celebrate the season with Sufjan Stevens Songs for Christmas! All day, every day. Here's a jumpstart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...