Wednesday, November 7, 2012

quoted: the original george w

A little bit of post-election perspective, from the man who started this whole presidential thing anyway:

"We must never despair; our situation has been compromising before, and it has changed for the better; so I trust, it will again.  If difficulties arise, we must put forth new exertion and proportion our efforts to the exigencies of the times..."

[George Washington]

For the record, I am not thrilled about the results.  But I'm standing by my Rule #1 - just don't freak out. Roll with the punches, guys.  We (Republicans, Democrats, Independents, non-voters, I don't care who you are) have just been given an occasion.  Time to rise to it.  

Ready...set...GO.

#USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...