Wednesday, July 24, 2013

the past 2 months looked like this:











They also looked a lot like clerking in a law firm, staying up way too late, riding in the car way too much, and getting stuck overnight in the airport...but that's beside the point.

I'm not sure if the blog is going to be back in action now or not.  I really like being away from technology and off the map for a while in Maine and may try to keep that up even though I'm back in Lexington.  But for now, this is what I've been up to, though I doubt anyone reading this has actually been wondering.

A quote regarding many things but somewhat relevant to summer adventuring:

The unrest of the quest ends in the discipleship of Christ.
[Franz Hildebrandt]

Until next time?  We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...