Tuesday, March 22, 2011

sbxi: scotland cay

When I was in third grade I was furious that I was a girl, because I wanted more than anything to be Jim from Treasure Island. He had all the good adventures in all of the good, exotic places. Thanks to my family and the Reed family, I finally got to experience some of my own tropical adventures this past week in the Bahamas. Here's an account of the week, complete with pictures.

Flew to Treasure Cay, then Scotland Cay. See this out the window the whole way.
Stayed here.
Fished for these.
Searched the beach for sea glass here.
Snorkeled with these people in a ridiculously cool coral reef.
Played with these in a lagoon.
Played on these in a lagoon.
Was amazed by how blue this water is.
Spent some quality time with these people.
I think I could get used to the island life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...