Tuesday, February 14, 2012

alphabet game

Ed recently put together a brother-sister-alphabet-magnet masterpiece on our refrigerator. Can you find: Julie Lawson, Katie Smith, Emily Moore, Lacey Gray Stone, Mark Harrison, Richard Blount, Michael Buise, Katherine Saucier, David Thompson, Brady Fortenberry, Ed Wright? Everyone's in there somewhere!


I love these people. But really. I use the word "love" there the way it's meant to be used. Tonight we all (minus DT...darn internship) found ourselves doing the Macarena, Cupid Shuffle, and various other line dances in the Brick House kitchen with around 20 international students. It was very much one of those "Is-this-real-life?" moments, and very much reinforced what I just said: I love my friends. And tonight I'm especially thankful.

P.S. Stay tuned - I fortunately captured some video footage of the dancing tonight and will hopefully upload it soon. Our new Korean friends caught on to some things very quickly, namely the Wobble. Trust me. Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...