Saturday, February 25, 2012

happy listening

This was an extra-good music week in Oxford. Last Friday night Drew Holcomb and the Neighbor's played at Proud Larry's, and Thursday night Jenny and Tyler came to Wesley! Two awesome couples who love each other, love the Lord, and make beautiful music. I definitely enjoyed both of their shows and have pretty much been playing their music on repeat ever since I saw them.

Drew and Ellie - "Fire and Dynamite"


___________________________________

Jenny and Tyler - "Faint Not"


(Special note about Jenny and Tyler - I had never seen them live before Thursday night, but they are seriously awesome musicians and people. I was lucky enough to get to talk with them some after the show and take them to Bottletree Friday morning, and I have tons of respect for what they are doing and how they are doing it. All that to say, check out their music free online but support them and pay for some of it too, because it is worth it. Just throwing a little extra PR out there!)

Happy listening! I hope you enjoy both groups as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...