Tuesday, March 6, 2012

by this time next week...


By this time next week, I will be in the mountains. Not these particular mountains - this is Maine and I'll be in Ocoee, Tennessee. But I'm sure it will look at least a bit like this.

By this time next week, I will also know where I will be next year. For the next couple of years, actually. So much for the April 2 seat deposit deadline I thought I was aiming for. But, then again, this is exactly the sort of thing that would happen. Crazy. So crazy that I am actually incredibly calm about it. So crazy that there is absolutely no denying that this is the hand of the Lord.

If anyone is reading this and wants to find out the final verdict, check back Thursday sometime after 9:30 AM! Not that I have time to blog about it this week. But let's be real. If I wasn't blogging, I'd be working on my thesis, and that's no fun. Then again, if I don't finish this thing soon I won't be going anywhere next year. Such is life. But anyway, the clock is ticking for Katie's major life decisions...not much longer to wait until the Lord reveals His plan! In the meantime, prayers for discernment, encouragement, and someone to help me attach handles to mugs in Ceramics are appreciated. Thursday it is! Thursday it is.

What heights of love, what depths of peace, when fears are stilled, when strivings cease. My Comforter, my all in all, here in the love of Christ I stand...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...